Nikki Wong is a certified Holistic Health Coach with the Institute for
Integrative Nutrition, Meditation and Yoga Teacher with 800 certified
hours of training, Reiki Energy Healer, Serenity Vibration Healing Level One
Practitioner, Sound Therapist with alchemy crystal singing bowls.
Nikki firmly believes that students can empower themselves to choose what nourishes them and brings them clarity and peace. She encourages her students to show up wholeheartedly regardless of where they are in their practise. Through her classes, Nikki guides her students to cultivate more awareness, discipline, and compassion within themselves, leaving them
inspired and at peace.
Nikki’s Yoga Related Credentials
- RYT200, Yandara Yoga Teacher Training with Allison Eaton & Shane Perkins (2011)
- 100H Laughing Lotus Super Sequencing with Dana Flynn, Ali Cramer & Sheri
- RPYT100, Pre & Post Natal with Samantha Chan (2016)
- RCYT95, Children & Family Yoga with Karen Whiteman (2017)
- 100H CET, Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Chinese Medicine with Nicky Hadjithoma
- WildLotus 300H Advance Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman (2020-2021)
Nikki speaks fluent English and Mandarin.
Please check our event schedule for Nikki’s classes or inquire with us to create your bespoke
mind-body healing experience.
Yoga Therapy and Singing Bowl Healing