May is a big month for self care education – especially in the aromatic way!
This is a full list of public essential oil related events held at i-Detox or recommended by i-Detox held with third parties in May 2014 .
Young Living HK event with Dr Cole Wooley, PhD, VP of Global Research of Young Living
YL Essential Oils for Balance in Life (Essential Oils Act on Memory, Emotions, and Body,
Frankincense Essential Oil Quality and Actions)
@Park Lane Hotel, Causeway Bay
(Free shipping and other exclusive offers at this event)
<Register with i-Detox to receive a gift voucher>
SPECIAL TOPIC with FRANCES FULLER
2. May 16th (Fri) 1 to 3pm – Pregnancy and Children @YLHK office
Learn what oils to use to support pregnancy and birthing, and dealing with common children’s issues
3. May 17th (Sat) 7:00 to 9:00pm – Meditation with Rainbow Healing Cards (personal development tool created by Frances Fuller) and essential oils
@i-Detox (no meditation experience required)
4. May 20th (Tue) 2-4pm – “Are You Sick and Tired of Feeling Sick and Tired?” (focus on stress management, chronic diseases and Frances’ daily wellness regime) @ YLHK office
5. May 20th (Tue) 7 – 9pm – “Let’s Talk About Hormones” (Frances’ most popular talk) Every metabolic functions involve hormones. This talk is for everyone and anyone, male or female.
Click here for details: https://ilivinghk.com/hormone-balancing-with-essential-oils-and-supplements
@ YLHK office
RAINDROP THERAPY PRACTITIONER TRAINING
7. May 18th (Sun) 12 to 6 – RAINDROP THERAPY Certification Training with – venue in Sheung Wan
Participants will observe a session and then learn to give and receive sessions with supervision.
$2750 with Raindrop Therapy Kit/ $1650 without kit (bring your own kit)
Click here for details: www.i-detox.com/raindrop-therapy-training
8. May 21st (Wed) 7 – 9pm – Focus on Children (including special needs) – venue in Discovery Bay TBC
SEMI PRIVATE sharing with Frances Fuller (Discovery Bay)
REGULAR popular event with Anita Cheung and i-Detox:
May 31st (Sat) 10:45am to 12:45pm – Self Care with Essential Oils
Introduction to practical aromatherapy with Young Living oils and oil infused supplements, setting up a natural medicine chest – recommended for anyone new to essential oils and/or Young Living, who want to distinguish essential oil quality through experience and continuous learning
ENQUIRY please contact i-Detox at 3904-1072 or email@example.com
REGISTRATION page for all events CLICK HERE >>>
YLHK office location: Room 1702, 17/F East Exchange Tower, 38 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Note: If you are an existing Young Living members, you may register with Young Living HK office directly for events hosted by them. And please look out for members’ only seminars, or inquire with us.