Non-Invasive . Instant Results . Comprehensive
Resonance is the process by which a field of a particular frequency or wavelength can transfer vibrational energy from one object to another. The phenomenon of resonance underlies the physical world.
Bioresonance is an non-invasive and cost effective health assessment and health restoration technology based on quantum physics, with origin in the 1970’s. The principles are in line with ancient wisdom such as Chinese medicine and natural healing such as homeopathy.
What Einstein and Tesla have discovered about energy and vibration echos what ancients have long known and underlies the discovery by Bio-resonance by Paul Schmidt, nominee for Nobel Prize. What he has found confirmed that the progression of physical disease follows a predictable path, originating from the non-physical levels, and one can detect imbalances on the (subtle) biological information field(s) before imbalances manifest as physical and psychological dysfunction.
The system we use not only detects but also generates the frequencies to restore balance by entraining our body to vibrate in optimal harmony – similar to how one tuning fork will follow another vibrating tuning fork when they are placed next to each other, or how the sun energy causes our skin to produce melanin. The principle behind is also similar to acupuncture and Chi-gong. (Read more on the Harmonisation by Bioresonance by scrolling down further.)
Who can benefit from our Bioresonance Consultation?
- Individuals who would like to proactively optimize performance and function, immunity, reverse or slow down aging, detect disease tendencies and prevent chronic health imbalances
- Individuals who would like a cause-oriented approach to restoring health (which is non invasive and can also complement their medical treatments if they are having them – as the two approaches work on different levels of the human body)
A Typical Session Covers:
- Testing resonance of foods of client’s choice & possible nutritional deficiencies
- Assess effect from common stressors: electro-magnetic radiation, geopathic influences, toxic burden such as from heavy metals, pathogens, vitality of major physiological organ systems, metabolism, ATP, cell degeneration etc
- Balance of the major 12 Meridians (systemic information channels of the body)
- Rayoscan ECG test based on HRV (Heart Rate Variability) checking 200 fundamental frequencies
- Supplementation and other lifestyle suggestions (and optionally recommendations on therapeutic self care use of essential oils)
Exact coverage depends on client’s needs and the time needed to be spent on checking client’s own brought items and in explanation
The ancient Greek meaning of the “doctor” is the one who educates.
While we are not “doctors” in the modern sense and we make no medical claims, we practise Bioresonance with the intention of providing you with insightful education and support in taking charge of your own health and wellbeing.
We use Bioresonance technology to assess the (subtle) biophysical level of your multi-dimensional body system, which PRECEDES and regulates the physical level function. As such, our bioresonance assessment is NOT to be used as medical diagnosis.
Ancient Chinese considers “superior medicine” as medicine that is is preventative. Ancient doctor-healers got paid by preventing their patrons from falling sick. “Superior medicine” does not harm and is preventative.
Note: Do use conventional medicine for emergencies. Bioresonance is not designed for medical emergencies. And Bioresonance can complement what you decide to do with conventional medicine.
Bioresonance testing is based on frequency resonance, and it tests on the biophysical level, not the biochemical level.
Even if you have never eaten a certain food, we can find out if it “resonates” with you. You can also see whether the food strengthens you, it is neutral, or stressing you, or seriously stressing you.
Clients often find results from Bioresonance tests echos their other tests, but they may also get new information on what may be stressing them but not to the level that can show up as allergy.
How we use Bioresonance technology is to look at from 360 degree all the factors that can compromise the ideal expression of who your body can be. As we know over 95% of our genes are not decoded yet. So genetic tests can only test that which scientists have identified. What is more interesting to us, and what we can do something about is to learn what turns on and off our genes – what “information” we give our genes – toxins, type of food, electro-magnetic radiation, geopathic stress and our emotional and mental stress could be constantly feeding unsupportive information to our genes. Science has been suggesting that all these affect our genetic expressions.
In short, we are more interested in what affects genetic expression than genetic programming. If genetic programming is the blueprint of a building, genetic expression is the actual realisation of the building. Our test is likely to complement with what find from DNA test and give you a fuller picture.
Most of our clients go for the full 168+ option. You can also bring your own items to test.
Starting from 2020, we also offer the shorter option of testing only 50 items of client’s choice.
Nutritional deficiencies are included in all health assessments.
If you have just recently done a comprehensive food test, or you are confident you are taking in appropriate food everyday, certainly this can be left out and you can still benefit from the health assessment, discovering burdens from stressors such as environmental toxins, electro-magnetic radiation, the resilience of your immune system, stress from pathogens, psychological state etc.
You do not need to have “food allergies” to find out more about resonance of food with your body. What you eat everyday is information to your cells and DNA, determining how your body functions, how you age, even how you think and feel.
Physical and environmental triggers serve as the “last straw” to manifestation of “dis-ease”/”disease”.
– Pathogenic organisms such as bacteria, virus, parasites, fungi (e.g. mold which is very common in many households)
– Environmental toxins such as heavy metals, chemical pesticides, chemicals from household and personal care products including fluoride in many oral care products….
– Electro-magnetic frequencies from wi-fi and modern electronic devices, fields created where electricity is used which disrupt DNA expression and nerve signalling
And with our wide experience we recommend solutions specific to these sources of disruption and stress.
With our Bio-resonance objective assessment, you can also discover the functioning of your nervous system (which regulates all your physical functioning), the emotional and psychological stress (as each emotional state vibrates at distinct frequencies), and indicators of how well you are handling stress, and be shown what you can do about increasing resilience.
Together with your therapist, you can choose the focus of your Bioresonance Consultation also because the capacity of the technology is comprehensive.
In your initial session that is 1.5h or 2 h in duration, we would perform two types of assessment to get to understand the status of your physical and psychological health status.
- Rayoscan – ECG scanning and Heart Rate Variability (HRV) evaluation of the organs and body functions with electrodes <HRV is indicative of one’s physical and emotional health and life span>
- practitioner’s manual assessment using a tensor connected to the equipment comparing the client’s resonance frequencies against a data base of over 1000 programmes covering physical triggers, physiological system function, pathogens, toxins, psychological state, and disease potentials and so on
- assess your tolerance to common food items (up to 180+)
- assess products you have brought (if any) to assess their compatibility with you
- interpreting what we find from the assessment and make recommendations to you on lifestyle changes and products that address your imbalances
- (optionally with additional time) create Bioresonance harmonisation programmes that you can do in our centre or at home of when on the go (with a portable system)
The balancing treatment (or what is called “harmonisation” in Bioresonance terms) is generated from the assessment to be what your body needs to come back to optimal balance.
Note: The exact inclusion varies from client to client depending on their presenting issue and goal of visit.
Your bioresonance experience and results you get can vary greatly depending who is performing it. The prior training of the Bioresonance Practitioner and their experience often determines how they use the technology and what they use it to investigate.
First we use Bio-resonance for its most common application in nutritional and health assessment, looking at organ health. But we also use it to assess psychological health if we see it is relevant.
Since often chronic recurring issues and serious health conditions are caused by multiple root causes, we use Bio-resonance to “zoom in” to analyse and we use our experience and “systemic lens” to “zoom out” to see underlying patterns to get the fuller picture.
As our practitioners are also qualified aromatherapists, our understanding of aromatherapy therapeutic application has been constantly enriched by Bioresonance testing and we offer customised advice so you can accelerate your healing.
Our practitioners are keen learners and are experienced and qualified.
Jenny Ng is Certified in Nutrition and versed in Chinese Medicine systemic understanding of the working of the body brings to the Bioresonance Health Consultation more depth than standard use of Bioresonance.
Anita Cheung, our founder, is versed in broad range of healing modalities and incorporates Bioresonance into her multi-discipline 6-Dimensional Healing approach. She sees clients AFTER they have had their initial Bioresonance Health Assessment and would like an integrative and integrated approach for further their wellness enhancement.
We suggest for INITIAL Consultation you schedule 90 mins or 120 mins (+/- 10 mins); for individuals with more symptoms or longer health history we recommend the longer option for us to do a proper job.
The 120 mins option covers the full 168 items of food and is more popular. Occasionally, extra time is required.
Shortest session where we cover only 50 food items of your choice is HK1300.
All initial sessions cover health assessment with key indicators of health and wellbeing and nutritional needs.
Return visits can be shorter based on the purpose of your visit. Time and cost will be related to how soon you return for reassessment.
(Please refer to other pages about Harmonisation sessions.)
Certainly! You do not need to bring your animal companion to our premises. We just need a saliva sample. From the assessment pet owners can get clarity about diet and health products for their animal companion, and they can also have a customised at-home harmonisation for the pet created from the assessment.
Contact us for details.
Actually yes. We can work with client’s saliva sample, even dry sample, as we are assessing based on frequency.
We have worked with pets, babies, children, or anyone who is too busy to come or does not prefer to come, or lives overseas, by using their saliva sample.
Contact us for more details about this option.
CONTACT US for
1. a 15-20 minutes complimentary short demo in our office, or
2. BOOK your first session of our highly rated Bioresonance Health Consultation NOW.
(If you book a 2-hour initial session without needing the complementary trial, you will be offered a complementary one-hour harmonisation, valued at HK$700.)
Or CONTACT US to inquire more.
What's Next after Initial Consultation
Follow the nutritional and lifestyle recommendations
Follow any other suggestions
Come back to recieve your
Bioresonance Custom Harmonisation (30 or 60 mins)
Rent or purchase a home model to receive treatment in the comfort of your home while you sleep (the most receptive time for healing)
Book in further shorter session(s) with Anita for deeper level healing or other of our practitioner team members to continue your self discovery and healing
Monitor your progress with a revisit in 3 – 6 weeks