Life-long Learner | Root Cause Healer-Coach
Anita is an integrative LIFE Healer-Coach, practising since 2005. She leads the iLiving team working with a broad spectrum of clientele including business owners, medical doctors, working professionals, parents, children and fellow wellness practitioners, locally and internationally.
Being equally comfortable with linear analytical thinking and non-linear direct knowing, Anita’s interest and training span across an equally broad spectrum – from nutritional health to spiritual health and all aspects in between.
Her approach is multi-faceted, informed by ancient wisdom validated by latest science. Just like a chinese medicine practitioner would approach the body as a living system with self-organising capacity, Anita perception and training is based on systems thinking – from the client’s physical body, family system, to their organisation (especially they are in leadership position), systemic principles apply. This explains why her clientele comes to her with a diverse range of goals.
Her ability to perceive multiple facets of the client’s life all at once, supported by the use of latest quantum technology allows her to see the connectivity across all levels, the root cause(s) of the presenting issue(s), and the priorities of actions to take, usually within the first 30-60 mins of the consultation, thus allowing her to work with high efficiency, offering much needed guidance her clients come to her for.
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (New York) and Certified Holistic Health Coach, AADP – first in Hong Kong (2005)
- Certified Practitioner of Bio-resonance by Paul Schmidt (Germany)
- Certified TimeWaver® Micro-Current Therapy and practitioner of TimeWaver® PDA (Germany)
- Certified Aromatherapist
- Certified HeartMath® Practitioner (Clinical Certification for Stress, Anxiety and Self Regulation)
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnosis
- Certified Practitioner of Rapid Transformation Therapy
- Certified Past Life Therapy Practitioner (Dr. Brian Weiss)
- Certified PSYCH-K (subconscious belief change process) Facilitator
- Systemic and Family Constellation – Certified Facilitator of Family Constellation with ISA-MM Institute Germany (and on-going training in transgenerational healing)
- Systemic Work – Certified in System Dynamics (Systemic Work and Organisational Constellations) with Bert Hellinger Institute Netherlands, focused on applying systemic work on personal growth, leadership, organisations, and society at large
- Certified Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) &Time-Line Therapy
- Certified Practitioner of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and Matrix Reimprinting
- Certified Practitioner of AFT (Aroma Freedom Technique)
- Certified Practitioner (Level Three Mastery) of Serenity Vibrational Healing and Enlightenment Technique and Certified Teacher
- Certified Practitioner of Hand Diagnostics (Chinese Medicine health assessment)
- Certified in Spiritual Response Therapy
- Certified in Reiki, Kinergetics (Applied Kinesiology), Mindscape, BodyTalk & Yuen Method
- Trained in Therapeutic Breathwork, Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release and Shamanic Breathwork
- Trained in Radical Awakening, ontological coaching, The Journey
- Trained in first level Somatic Experiencing® and Integral Somatic Psychology respectively
- Trained in first level Building Biology and Biogeometry
- Trained in multiple advanced TimeWaver® Pro Information Field Applications
- Studied multiple Akashic Record reading systems
- Experienced practitioner of Radiesthesia (dowsing) since 2005
- Ongoing learning in somatic tension and trauma healing techniques and Taoist energy alchemy
- Regular self practice of yoga and qigong
Anita has been a curious interdisciplinary thinker since a young age, equally interested in the sciences and arts, an empath with strong intuitive abilities – which she largely shut off until much later in life when she started training in energy and consciousness level healing since 2005.
Prior to becoming a health coach, she has worked 13 years in the international fashion industry. When her fashion career became increasing inauthentic for her, she developed health challenges that led her to taking a sabbatical, which eventually led to a complete career and life change.
She studied in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York at a time when it was offered in person and completed its innovative programme taught by world renowned authorities in person, which laid the foundation for her continuous further professional and personal development.
The first job after returning to Hong Kong after completing the IIN programme Anita worked as the in-house nutrition and wellness consultant at IMI (Integrated Medicine Institute) in HK and supported the marketing and delivery of the 10-Day Detox for Busy People programme (2006-2007), a first local guided group detox programme.
Anita has created the systemic 6-Dimensional Body approach practised at iLiving. With her training and experience in a wide spectrum of modalities that address all the 6 levels of the multi-dimensional body, she sees the bigger picture and hidden patterns often missed with a compartmentalised approach to coaching and healing facilitation.
Anita considers her own personal development and healing top priority for being an effective transformation and healing professional. Through the years, Anita has consistently devoted at least 30% of her time in continuous personal and professional development, learning from the world’s top masters and progressive innovators.
While her last learning trip was in end 2019, she has continued to learn online since 2020. (If nothing else, she has devoted even more in her inner work in order to process collective trauma and reset since 2020.)
Anita prioritises on her own integration and embodiment as this is essential in her capacity to facilitate her clients’ integration and embodiment. Her approach is empowering, inspiring, and pragmatic and her goal is optimal efficiency and ecology in her healing and coaching facilitation.
To book Anita as a speaker or workshop facilitator, contact us.
Founder of iLiving
Modalities by Anita
- replace chemicals in self care or cleaning products to reduce exposure to common toxins
- enhance immunity
- slow down aging
- manage weight and support digestive health
- boost sports and cognitive performance and respiratory function
- support daily detoxification
- support mental and emotional wellbeing
Conscious breath is foundational to good health. By adjusting breathing pattern one can optimise body functioning and even shift state of consciousness. Breathwork is a broad term referring to many kinds of breathing practices for specific purposes. Anita empowers her clients with conscious breathing techniques, and on that foundation, she facilitates breathwork that resources and supports emotional trauma healing, personal transformation and reconnecting with inner wisdom on a deep level. Curated music is used often to create deeper transformative effect.
Proven with clinical studies, meridian tapping with guidance and coaching that facilitates emotional trauma release, belief change, release of phobia etc
Anita often uses it in synergy with other healing techniques for faster and more long-lasting results.
Experiential processes that reveal hidden root causes of health and life challenges with trans-generational or collective source, usually below conscious level, and for supporting profound personal transformation. One of the most powerful modalities for transformative healing if facilitated well. Dr Klinghardt, MD, PhD, has found that 50% of root causes of diseases can be addressed with Family Constellation. Systemic Constellation is also applied in personal development, organisational health, leadership development which Anita is equally skilled in.
Hypnosis is used directly or indirectly in our healing sessions to relax the client to a whole-brain state that is more resourceful, to resolve internal conflicts, facilitate a more receptive state to healing suggestions, belief change according to the client’s goals. It is an efficient method that saves the client from re-living distressing events and that cuts through to the root cause.
Elements of Rapid Transformation Therapy are employed for more rapid transformative results.
Regression and Progression (as practised by Dr. Brian Weiss) may be part of the hypnosis process.
Even for those “difficult” to be hypnotised, with the various tools Anita uses to support the induction and the integration of the hypnotic process, one can experience the benefits of hypnosis.
Non-invasive integrative healing science that uses muscle testing for dialogue with body’s innate wisdom that promote all-rounded health
<Anita supervises our team of nutritionists and bioresonance practitioners who perform food and nutrition related bioresonance testing.>
Quick belief change technique incorporating principles of NLP and kinesiology that helps restore the missing “peace” in one’s life
Bringing awareness to the felt sense of experience and in engaging the body is essential in healing the disconnection of the mind and the body, often a trauma response. Somatic awareness helps one to develop grounded presence and increase resilience to stress.
Somatic practices can retrain and heal at the brain stem and limbic system of our nervous system, which is not reached by conventional therapy. A somatic approach can address birth trauma and early developmental trauma which may have pervasive effect on our physical, emotional and mental health.
Restore freedom and sovereignty, powerful 21st century tool, where spiritual healing meets quantum physics
Humans and the Universe are made of vibrations on the sub-atomic level. Whether it is Bioresonance, sound, words, emotions & intentions, they all carry vibratory information that can disrupt or harmonise our own vibratory frequencies. By the principle of resonance and entrainment, sound therapy synchronises brain waves to help achieve profound states of relaxation in a short amount of time, and help to restore the normal vibratory frequencies of the cells in our bodies.
Private or group sessions of sound healing using Himalayan Singing Bowls and Crystal Bowls are available. Or these vibratory tools are incorporated with other healing modalities to enhance the healing effect.
Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) is a dowsing technique that utilizes a pendulum and a series of charts that research a client’s soul records to find programs and patterns preventing them from living their best life. SRT was developed by Robert Detzler, a minister, almost 30 years ago, although the modality itself transcends human created religion. It is a modality suited for anyone open to explore and clear deep level blockages and gain valuable insights many other healing modalities do not provide.
Systemic coaching is a way of coaching where the coach takes a systemic approach in facilitating the client in seeing their challenge from a higher system perspective – often this allows for new possibilities and transformed perspective. This approach can be deepened by the use of “systemic constellation” method, which often bring our profound insight not available by coaching or cognitive therapy.
TimeWaver is an advanced German quantum technology.
With the TimeWaver Pro (formerly called TimeWaver Med) that analyses and harmonises from the Information Field, Anita combines her years of experience working in a multi-dimensional approach to accelerate the process of locating multiple root causes and facilitating healing or greater alignment within one single session of healing.
According to the 12-dimensional model developed by Burkhard Heim, the 7th and 8th dimension information field is where all knowledge and answers can be found. The Information Field is beyond time and physical space and precedes physical reality (1st to 4th dimensions).
Real lasting transformation can only be facilitated from these field and above.
Simple Chinese energetics for instant shift on multiple levels