Anita has been an integrative health practitioner and personal development professional since 2005, when she first operated under the company name Integrative-Living.
It has always been Anita’s vision and mission in facilitating continuous renewal for her clients, at whatever stage of life, in “coming home” to themselves. She founded i-Detox in 2008 and started thousands on their lifestyle reset with the company’s nutritious detox programme and nutritional products. And that was only the beginning for many who continued to evolve and some became health practitioners themselves…
Anita’s style of consultation and healing is inevitably integrative due to her training in many modalities of health and wellness, aimed at resourcing the client to their continuous self care long after seeing her. She created the systemic 6-Dimensional Wellness/Body approach that we practise and with her training and experience in modalities that address all the 6 levels of the multi-dimensional body, she sees the bigger picture and hidden connections that are often missed with the prevalent analytical approach in health care.
She sees everyone as an unbroken whole, just as she sees how each individual is interconnected with the bigger systems they are a part of. This broad view allows her to empower her clients to see the positive intent of whatever they are challenged with.
She currently sees all initial consultation clients and gives all rounded recommendations with “zooming in” and “zooming out” approach, that helps clients join the dots – whether it is their health challenge or challenge in other aspects of life.
After a successful career in the international fashion industry, Anita left to recover from her health challenges. What was intended as a “sabbatical” quickly led to a complete career and life shift on which she has never looked back. Anita became Hong Kong’s first Certified Holistic Health Coach (AADP) in 2005 after studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, completing its innovative program taught by world renowned authorities in person, which laid the foundation for her continuous further professional and personal development.
Anita has always been a curious learning, since a very young age. Specific to healing and personal development modalities, she has learnt from teachers far and near and her trainings cover a wide spectrum of modalities, including nutrition, aromatherapy, as well as many modalities of energy and frequency medicine such as Bio-resonance, BodyTalk, Yuen Method, kinesiology, EFT, as well as more recently, spiritual and quantum level, Serenity Vibration Healing. Anita believes in a truly integrative approach to health and to life, one that brings together and goes beyond differences – between the left and the right brains, the East and the West, ancient wisdom and latest technology. People often comment what Anita transmits is more than knowledge but wisdom. And it is her biggest wish to help awaken the innate wisdom of everyone she comes into contact with.
After creating the original i-Detox Superfood Detox programme in 2008, Anita has remained the curator of the selection of progressive health products available through retail and wholesale at i-Detox store. All the areas of the i-Detox (and now iLiving) offerings is an expression of her vision and commitment in making available the most practical, effective, pleasurable and affordable ways in enabling people to operate at their highest level of performance and balance, starting from but not ending at the physical level.
In recent years, Anita has dedicated more in integrating all the modalities she has been trained in, reconnecting with her innate intuitive capacity which she first noticed since her young age, and developing herself as an ever clearer vessel for systemic intuitive work, and to answer to the demand of training in integrative approach to healing facilitation.
Anita graduated from The Chinese University of Hong Kong with B.A. (Hons) in English in 1990 and her interest in psychology, biology, philosophy and spirituality started long before her university years. Since her young age, she has been an interdisciplinary thinker and curious questioner.
Anita has been recognised as one of the 67 inspiring Hong Kong residents in the global Those Who Inspire project.
Summary of Anita’s Credentials and Experience relevant to wellness:
- Certified Practitioner of Bio-resonance by Paul Schmidt (Germany)
- Certified Practitioner (Level Three Mastery) of Serenity Vibrational Healing and Enlightenment Technique and Certified Teacher
- Systemic Work – Certified in System Dynamics (Systemic Work and Organisational Constellations) with Bert Hellinger Institute Netherlands, focused on applying systemic work on personal growth, leadership, organisations, and society at large
- Systemic and Family Constellation – Certified Facilitator of Family Constellation with ISA-MM Institute Germany (and on-going training in transgenerational healing)
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (New York) and Certified Holistic Health Coach, AADP – first in Hong Kong (2005)
- Certified Practitioner of Hand Diagnostics (Chinese Medicine health assessment)
- Certified Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Hypnosis, Time-Line Therapy
- Certified PSYCH-K (subconscious belief change process) Practitioner
- Certified Practitioner of AFT (Aroma Freedom Technique)
- Certified Practitioner of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and Matrix Reimprinting
- Certified Aromatherapist
- Certified in Kinergetics, Mindscape, BodyTalk, Yuen Method & Reiki
- Trained in Radical Awakening, ontological coaching, The Journey and multiple schools of aromatherapy
- In-house nutrition and wellness consultant and developed 10-Day Detox for Busy People with IMI (Integrated Medicine Institute) in HK (2006 to 2007)
Anita is constantly learning, often travelling to learn from the world’s top masters and progressive innovators.
Founder of iLiving
Modalities by Anita
Experiential processes that reveal hidden root causes of health and life challenges with trans-generational source, usually below conscious level, and for supporting profound personal transformation; Dr Klinghardt, MD, PhD, has found that 50% of root causes of diseases can be addressed with Family Constellation
Non-invasive integrative healing science that uses muscle testing for dialogue with body’s innate wisdom that promote all-rounded health
Quick belief change and restore the missing “peace” in your life
Restore freedom and sovereignty, powerful 21st century tool, where spiritual healing meets quantum physics
Simple Chinese energetics for instant shift on multiple levels