Life-long Learner | Multi-Dimensional Coaching & Healing Practitioner | Bridger of Worlds
Anita leads the iLiving nutritionist and bioresonance team working with clients with various health goals. She is Hong Kong’s first Certified Health Coach in 2005, and founded i-Detox, Hong Kong’s first nutritional detox consultancy.
Anita’s interest and training spans across the full spectrum of healing and transformation of living systems from the living human systems to organisational systems. She’s an intellectual mystic, equally comfortable in analytical thinking and intuitive knowing.
Her private coaching clients include CEOs, entrepreneurs, and individuals who want to deepen their self understanding and/or overcome life’s various challenges.
Anita works with an international clientele both locally in Hong Kong and online globally.
- Graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (New York) and Certified Holistic Health Coach, AADP – first in Hong Kong (2005)
- Certified Practitioner of Bio-resonance by Paul Schmidt (Germany)
- Certified Aromatherapist
- Certified HeartMath® Practitioner (Clinical Certification for Stress, Anxiety and Self Regulation)
- Certified Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) &Time-Line Therapy
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnosis
- Certified Practitioner of Rapid Transformation Therapy
- Certified Past Life Therapy Practitioner (Dr. Brian Weiss)
- Certified PSYCH-K (subconscious belief change process) Facilitator
- Certified Practitioner of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and Matrix Reimprinting
- Systemic and Family Constellation – Certified Facilitator of Family Constellation with ISA-MM Institute Germany (and on-going training in transgenerational healing)
- Systemic Work – Certified in System Dynamics (Systemic Work and Organisational Constellations) with Bert Hellinger Institute Netherlands, focused on applying systemic work on personal growth, leadership, organisations, and society at large
- Certified Practitioner of AFT (Aroma Freedom Technique)
- Certified Practitioner (Level Three Mastery) of Serenity Vibrational Healing and Enlightenment Technique and Certified Teacher
- Certified Practitioner of Hand Diagnostics (Chinese Medicine health assessment)
- Certified in Spiritual Response Therapy
- Certified in Reiki, Kinergetics (Applied Kinesiology), Mindscape, BodyTalk & Yuen Method
- Trained in Therapeutic Breathwork, Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release and Shamanic Breathwork
- Trained in Radical Awakening, ontological coaching, The Journey
- Trained in first level Somatic Experiencing® and Integral Somatic Psychology respectively
- Studied multiple Akashic Record reading systems
- Ongoing training in latest neurobiology, somatic therapies, personal and collective trauma healing techniques
Anita has been practising life and health coaching, as well as alternative healing since 2005, although her interest in studying people and what makes them happy, fulfilled and well dates way back since her childhood.
Anita has been a curious questioner and interdisciplinary thinker since a young age, equally interested in science and arts, an empath with strong intuitive abilities – which she shut off until much later in life when she started to learn how to apply her gift.
After graduating from The Chinese University of Hong Kong with B.A. (Hons) in English in 1990, Anita travelled around Europe and then started her 13-year career in the international fashion industry. When her fashion career became increasing inauthentic for her, she developed health challenges that eventually led her to a “sabbatical”, which led to a complete career and life change.
Subsequently, Anita became Hong Kong’s first Certified Holistic Health Coach (AADP) in 2005 after studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, completing its innovative programme taught by world renowned authorities in person, which laid the foundation for her continuous further professional and personal development.
Before she founded i-Detox which later expanded to iLiving, she worked as the in-house nutrition and wellness consultant at IMI (Integrated Medicine Institute) in HK and supported the marketing and delivery of the 10-Day Detox for Busy People programme (2006-2007), a first local guided group detox programme.
Her clients appreciate her insightful, empowering and grounded and approach and how she integrates all her tools for optimal efficiency and ecology. They often benefit from her non-judgemental compassion and gain transformative insights when they could see connection that was not there before. Anita always aims to enable her clients to not need her eventually.
She created the systemic 6-Dimensional Body approach practised at iLiving. With her training and experience in a wide spectrum of modalities that address all the 6 levels of the multi-dimensional body, she sees the bigger picture and hidden patterns often missed with an incomplete or compartmentalised approach to coaching and healing facilitation.
Anita considers her own personal development and healing top priority for being an effective transformation and healing professional. Through the years, Anita has consistently devoted at least 30% of her time in personal and professional development, often travelling (pre-Covid) to learn from the world’s top masters and progressive innovators.
While her last learning trip was in end 2019, she has continued to learn online since 2020. (If nothing else, she has devoted more in her inner work in order to process collective trauma and reset since 2020.)
Founder of iLiving
Modalities by Anita
- replace chemicals in self care or cleaning products to reduce exposure to common toxins
- enhance immunity
- slow down aging
- manage weight and support digestive health
- boost sports and cognitive performance and respiratory function
- support daily detoxification
- support mental and emotional wellbeing
Conscious breath is foundational to good health. By adjusting breathing pattern one can optimise body functioning and even shift state of consciousness. Breathwork is a broad term referring to many kinds of breathing practices for specific purposes. Anita empowers her clients with conscious breathing techniques, and on that foundation, she facilitates breathwork that resources and supports emotional trauma healing, personal transformation and reconnecting with inner wisdom on a deep level. Curated music is used often to create deeper transformative effect.
Proven with clinical studies, meridian tapping with guidance and coaching that facilitates emotional trauma release, belief change, release of phobia etc
Anita often uses it in synergy with other healing techniques for faster and more long-lasting results.
Experiential processes that reveal hidden root causes of health and life challenges with trans-generational or collective source, usually below conscious level, and for supporting profound personal transformation. One of the most powerful modalities for transformative healing if facilitated well. Dr Klinghardt, MD, PhD, has found that 50% of root causes of diseases can be addressed with Family Constellation. Systemic Constellation is also applied in personal development, organisational health, leadership development which Anita is equally skilled in.
Hypnosis is used directly or indirectly in our healing sessions to relax the client to a whole-brain state that is more resourceful, to resolve internal conflicts, facilitate a more receptive state to healing suggestions, belief change according to the client’s goals. It is an efficient method that saves the client from re-living distressing events and that cuts through to the root cause.
Elements of Rapid Transformation Therapy are employed for more rapid transformative results.
Regression and Progression (as practised by Dr. Brian Weiss) may be part of the hypnosis process.
Even for those “difficult” to be hypnotised, with the various tools Anita uses to support the induction and the integration of the hypnotic process, one can experience the benefits of hypnosis.
Non-invasive integrative healing science that uses muscle testing for dialogue with body’s innate wisdom that promote all-rounded health
<Anita supervises our team of nutritionists and bioresonance practitioners who perform food and nutrition related bioresonance testing.>
Quick belief change technique incorporating principles of NLP and kinesiology that helps restore the missing “peace” in one’s life
Bringing awareness to the felt sense of experience and in engaging the body is essential in healing the disconnection of the mind and the body, often a trauma response. Somatic awareness helps one to develop grounded presence and increase resilience to stress.
Somatic practices can retrain and heal at the brain stem and limbic system of our nervous system, which is not reached by conventional therapy. A somatic approach can address birth trauma and early developmental trauma which may have pervasive effect on our physical, emotional and mental health.
Restore freedom and sovereignty, powerful 21st century tool, where spiritual healing meets quantum physics
Humans and the Universe are made of vibrations on the sub-atomic level. Whether it is Bioresonance, sound, words, emotions & intentions, they all carry vibratory information that can disrupt or harmonise our own vibratory frequencies. By the principle of resonance and entrainment, sound therapy synchronises brain waves to help achieve profound states of relaxation in a short amount of time, and help to restore the normal vibratory frequencies of the cells in our bodies.
Private or group sessions of sound healing using Himalayan Singing Bowls and Crystal Bowls are available. Or these vibratory tools are incorporated with other healing modalities to enhance the healing effect.
Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) is a dowsing technique that utilizes a pendulum and a series of charts that research a client’s soul records to find programs and patterns preventing them from living their best life. SRT was developed by Robert Detzler, a minister, almost 30 years ago, although the modality itself transcends human created religion. It is a modality suited for anyone open to explore and clear deep level blockages and gain valuable insights many other healing modalities do not provide.
Systemic coaching is a way of coaching where the coach takes a systemic approach in facilitating the client in seeing their challenge from a higher system perspective – often this allows for new possibilities and transformed perspective. This approach can be deepened by the use of “systemic constellation” method, which often bring our profound insight not available by coaching or cognitive therapy.
Simple Chinese energetics for instant shift on multiple levels