Since 2008, we have been guiding Hong Kong health seekers to upgrade their diet with enjoyable and nutritious superfoods and supplements to DETOX without starvation and producing sustainable results.
Since 2017, our well regarded Superfood Detox programme just got even better – through Bio Resonance food checking and health assessment, we tailor our Detox programme to an individual’s specific needs.
LOOK & FEEL your BEST in
- Good Skin Tone & Clear Bright Eyes
- Mental Clarity & Positive Outlook
- High Energy & Vitality
- Fortified Immunity
- Efficient Digestion & Absoption
- Freedom from Allergies, Aches and Pains
- Sustainable Fat Loss & Lean Muscle Gain
- No more Addictions & Food Cravings
- Conscious Food Choices
And all of this WITHOUT sacrificing your enjoyment of life – no high sugar juice diets!
- 14 days’ worth of authentic superfoods, supplements and healthy snacks required in your programme
- Detailed 60-page proprietary detox manual (and future updates)
- Detailed orientation to the detox programme with our consultant supported by Bio Resonance health assessment
- Debrief session after your programme (with Bio Resonance to assess results from the programme)
- Support by phone and email with our consultant and our team
- on-going phone and email support for future repeat detoxes (LIFE TIME RE-DETOX SUPPORT)
- discount for detox supporting services, e.g. up to 20% off for colonic and far infra red sauna sessions)
- Detox VIP membership (for purchase discounts, special events, etc)
In a typical 9-day period, the products provided will replace approximately 1/2 to 2/3 of your regular meal. The rest of the time you can eat regular meal.
For best results, we highly recommend you to take a break from certain foods and beverages including soft drinks and sources of refined sugar, caffeine, dairy, gluten, and processed foods. You are recommended to come to this Breakfast (and Fermentation) class anytime for learning about while tasting superfoods and delicious options to replace dairy, coffee, sugar and bakery goods etc.
For “regular meal”, some choose to prepare themselves, some eat out and just make healthier choices (which we will learn in your programme).
A blender will let you make a fresh and delicious meal replacement (not a juice) in only a couple of minutes, although a shaker can work too.
Fresh vegetable juices can be included if desired – which you can prepare yourself or purchase from where it’s convenient for you.
Snacking in between meals can help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels especially to the fast metabolisers or those who exercise. Snacks from our shop are detox-friendly and may be included.
Note: If you smoke, drink alcohol or have cravings that are not supportive of health, how to manage your real needs can be explored with Crash Course to Inner Peace session or a private integrative healing session with our founder Anita Cheung, specialised in psychological and spiritual coaching.
- clean water (very important to have high quality water for detox and for on-going health, you can ask us about system we use)
- fresh fruits and vegetables preferably organic
- your “regular meals”
We have seen how a holistic detox can result in a total lifestyle makeover or even a life changing experience that benefits not just the physical but also emotional and mental levels, and even spiritual level.
Many clients choose to repeat their programme once a year (or more often) and adapted to their needs at the time. For most people, doing the programme twice a year with Bioresonance health assessment in between would be a great way to maintain results.
Since most of the products included are safe to use on-goingly, many clients have naturally integrated elements from the programme into their daily routine. When they repeat their programme, they can deepen by adding new elements to it, for example, doing home enema, adding Bioresonance frequency detox, doing emotional detox, etc.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Programme types & costs:
All program prices listed below are based on the standard 9 to 14-day program kit. Customisation can be made on top of the standard inclusions.
Option A (Recommended for initial detox clients):
- Detailed Detox Manual
- Video Orientation
- product ingredients checking with Bio Resonance to ensure all included products are compatible with you. (For example, some people do better with flax and others better with chia; there are individual differences as to which vegan protein is optimal for making your meal replacement)
- Bio Resonance Health Assessment before you start:
Assess suitability of the detox programme for you (or recommend alternative)
1.5h session inclusive a checking of up to 50 common foods, identifying key imbalances in relation to your nervous system, digestive system, assess burden from heavy metals and other toxins, energy states of key detoxification organs – this helps to ensure safe and effective detoxification and adapting the programme to your needs
- Bio Resonance Health Assessment and de-brief after you finish: 30 – 40 mins session assessing the change, recommendation on maintaining health going forward
- Product kit for up to 14 days’ worth of functional foods and supplements you need (each product may finish between 9 to 14 days depending on your consumption amount)
(Total package cost is lower than Bioresonance test and buying products separately. Additional time can be arranged and you will be charged pro-rata if more time is required for Bioresonance assessment.)
Option B (for returning clients)
We recommend this option for returning clients who already have been to our Bioresonance Health Assessment or returning detox clients who already know the standard detox kit will work for them.
- product ingredients checking with Bio Resonance (approx 15-min) to ensure all included products are compatible with you. (For example, some people do better with flax and others better with chia; there are individual differences as to which vegan protein is optimal)
- 20-25 mins for consultation with our consultant to go over the programme or do additional Bioresonance checking if required
- Product kit for up to 14 days’ worth of functional foods and supplements you need (each product may finish between 9 to 15 days depending on your consumption amount)
- No de-brief session included. Your questions are welcome. You may book additional time for consultation during or after you have completed your detox.
All programme participants have access to recorded “Superfood and Detox” class by Anita our founder and original creator of our detox programme
Additional Bio Resonance health consultation, food checking and other holistic healing services can be booked separately to support your holistic Detox experience
We are serious about our sourcing not only because we use our our products everyday ourselves, and we are Hong Kong’s first superfood advocate. We have changed our suppliers through the years because we are well aware that as “superfoods” become mainstream, some suppliers have been found to compromise on quality as their target customers have changed.
Now with Bio-resonance technology we are even better equipped in assessing quality of our products, from superfoods to clinical grade supplements, therapeutic essential oils, to continuously maintain and raise the standard of what we offer in our programmes. As we continuously improve our sourcing and how we do what we do, we are pleased to say that the value for money of our programmes is even higher today than before.
We APPRECIATE your telling others about what we do!
For referring anyone to this programme, you can enjoy HK200 store credits. As an existing detox client or VIP client (achieved by spending over HK5000), you can enjoy HK$300 store credits for each referral.
Thank you for your support!