Since 2008, we have been guiding Hong Kong health seekers to upgrade their diet with enjoyable and nutritious superfoods and supplements to DETOX without starvation and producing sustainable results.
Since 2017, our well regarded Superfood Detox programme just got even better – through Bio Resonance food checking and health assessment, we tailor our Detox programme to an individual’s specific needs.
LOOK & FEEL your BEST in
- Good Skin Tone & Clear Bright Eyes
- Mental Clarity & Positive Outlook
- High Energy & Vitality
- Fortified Immunity
- Efficient Digestion & Absoption
- Freedom from Allergies, Aches and Pains
- Sustainable Fat Loss & Lean Muscle Gain
- No more Addictions & Food Cravings
- Conscious Food Choices
And all of this WITHOUT sacrificing your enjoyment of life – no high sugar juice diets!
- 15 days’ worth of authentic superfoods, supplements and healthy snacks required in your programme
- Detailed 60-page proprietary detox manual (and future updates)
- Detailed orientation to the detox programme with our consultant supported by Bio Resonance health assessment
- Debrief session after your programme (with Bio Resonance to assess results from the programme)
- Support by phone and email with our consultant and our team
- on-going phone and email support for future repeat detoxes (LIFE TIME RE-DETOX SUPPORT)
- discount for detox supporting services, e.g. up to 20% off for colonic and far infra red sauna sessions)
- Detox VIP membership (for purchase discounts, special events, etc)
In a typical 9-day period, the products provided will replace approximately 1/2 to 2/3 of your regular meal. The rest of the time you can eat regular meal.
For best results, we highly recommend you to take a break from certain foods and beverages including soft drinks and sources of refined sugar, caffeine, dairy, gluten, and processed foods. You are recommended to come to this Breakfast (and Fermentation) class anytime for learning about while tasting superfoods and delicious options to replace dairy, coffee, sugar and bakery goods etc.
For “regular meal”, some choose to prepare themselves, some eat out and just make healthier choices (which we will learn in your programme).
A blender will let you make a fresh and delicious meal replacement (not a juice) in only a couple of minutes, although a shaker can work too.
Fresh vegetable juices can be included if desired – which you can prepare yourself or purchase from where it’s convenient for you.
Snacking in between meals can help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels especially to the fast metabolisers or those who exercise. Snacks from our shop are detox-friendly and may be included.
Note: If you smoke, drink alcohol or have cravings that are not supportive of health, how to manage your real needs can be explored with Crash Course to Inner Peace session or a private integrative healing session with our founder Anita Cheung, specialised in psychological and spiritual coaching.
- clean water (very important to have high quality water for detox and for on-going health, you can ask us about system we use)
- fresh fruits and vegetables preferably organic
- your “regular meals”
We have seen how a holistic detox can result in a total lifestyle makeover or even a life changing experience that benefits not just the physical but also emotional and mental levels, and even spiritual level.
Many clients choose to repeat their programme once a year (or more often) and adapted to their needs at the time. For most people, doing the programme twice a year with Bioresonance health assessment in between would be a great way to maintain results.
Since most of the products included are safe to use on-goingly, many clients have naturally integrated elements from the programme into their daily routine. When they repeat their programme, they can deepen by adding new elements to it, for example, doing home enema, adding Bioresonance frequency detox, doing emotional detox, etc.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Find out with NO obligation: contact us to talk to our Detox consultant.
If you are still not sure, you can watch a recorded class by our founder with HK $100 that you can convert into the programme cost when you decide to commit.
1. Watching the recorded class provides important information on authentic superfoods and self care. We highly recommend it before you come for your consultation.
2. Come to our seasonal Detox Q & A session to learn more >>>
3. The Easy and Nutritious Breakfast class is the perfect compliment to our detox programme.
Programme types & costs:
All program prices listed below are based on the standard 9 to 15-day program kit. Customisation can be made on top of the standard inclusions.
You enjoy a much more favourable rate (HK$2500 is the current re-detox price) to repeat the standard program in future (this price does not include consultation).
Option A (Recommended):
Bio Resonance assisted Consultation 1.5h – health assessment and common food tolerance checking to customise your programme
Demo and tasting at our kitchen to discuss how to actually do your detox programme at home – 30min
Bio Resonance assisted Follow Up Consultation 1h – reassessment, Q & A
With optional 20 mins Bio Resonance food checking to ensure compatibility of programme inclusions, no comprehensive health assessment
Inclusions of each option:
- Both Options include product ingredients checking with Bio Resonance to ensure all included products are compatible with the client. (For example, some people do better with flax and others better with chia; some are strengthened by coconut oil while others are weakened by it…)
- Option A includes before and after Bio Resonance Health Assessments. The initial 1.5h session can include a checking of up to 68 common foods, identify specific imbalances on the physical and emotional levels, assess stress from heavy metals and other sources, energy states of key detoxification organs to ensure safe and effective detoxification.
(Total package cost is lower than booking them and buying products separately.)
In your initial detox session we also include a 30-minute demo and tasting by our kitchen and we will discuss how you will actually do your detox program at home.
- Options B does NOT include private consultation and the full Bio Resonance Health Assessments but these can be booked separately later.
- All program participants have access to recorded Superfood and Detox class by Anita our founder and original creator of our detox programme
- Additional Bio Resonance health consultation, food checking and other holistic healing services can be booked separately
We are serious about our sourcing not only because we use our our products everyday ourselves, and we are Hong Kong’s first superfood advocate. We have changed our suppliers through the years because we are well aware that as “superfoods” become mainstream, some suppliers have been found to compromise on quality as their target customers have changed.
Now with Bio-resonance technology we are even better equipped in assessing quality of our products, from superfoods to clinical grade supplements, therapeutic essential oils, to continuously maintain and raise the standard of what we offer in our programmes. As we continuously improve our sourcing and how we do what we do, we are pleased to say that the value for money of our programmes is even higher today than before.
We APPRECIATE your telling others about what we do!
Receive $200 “health bucks” (credits) for every new client you introduce to one of our detox programs