First published 15th Feb 2020
Updated: 19th March 2020
In the face of the current and evolving COVID-19 situation, we have been stepping up our hygiene measures and staff wellness support.
If you have recently returned from overseas, we respectfully ask that you wait two weeks before visiting us. And if you have fever, or respiratory symptoms we also respectively ask that you refrain from visiting us until your symptoms are clear.
In both cases, we would be always happy for you to use our online services or contact us for product ordering by delivery.
Below is our what are doing currently to ensure the health and safety of both our clients and our staff:
- Regular sanitation of lift buttons by our building every two hours and extra frequent sanitisation by our own staff
- Increased sanitisation of all door handles
- Continued daily sanitising of floors
- Continued weekly cleaning and disinfecting or air-con filter
- Reinforced and more frequent sanitisation throughout the day of all washrooms following best practices
- Hand sanitising gel is provided on multiple locations in our premises
- (Increased) air purification system that filters pollutants and pathogens
- Regular fresh air flow through opened window
- Continued diffusion of essential oils in our premises, with more emphasis on using essential oils with anti-microbial and anti-viral properties
- Observance of approximately 1.5 – 2 mt social distance in our premises
- Everyone is required to sanitise the soles of their shoes before coming into the premise
- All our team members receive as frequent as daily Bioresonance Viral Defense and Immune Support Programme and are provided with Immune Supporting nutritional supplements
- Staff would be asked to stay home should there be fever or respiratory symptoms
Hygiene policy for Consultation/Treatment Room and Event space:
- All consultation/treatment room area is now shoes-off
- Continued changing of sheet coverings after every client session
- Blankets are being sprayed with toxin-free disinfectant after every use, aired and rotated, and washed regularly
- Continued covering of Bioresonance conducting fabric at all times (although the silver and copper threads are naturally antimicrobial)
- Physical touch is now minimised and there is no touch on or near the client’s face by the facilitator/therapist, unless for specific therapeutic need which would be agreed beforehand and conducted following strict hygiene practices
- Yoga mats and chairs are sprayed with non-toxic disinfectant after each use
- Blankets and props are sprayed with toxin-free disinfectant after each use, aired and washed regularly
- Event attendees are limited to 8 – 12 depending on seating format (please refer to respective event description pages on our website)
We ask for your understanding to observe these in our premises:
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- Please wear a mask or keep a social distance of approx 1.5 – 2mt
- Please step on the sanitising pad to sanitise the soles of your shoes before stepping into our premises.
- we may ask for your body temperature be taken before you enter. If you have fever or symptoms such as cough we ask that you stay home.
- Please help us to keep shoes off the entire lower floor – where treatment rooms and event space are located.
- When using our toilet, please keep toilet lid closed when flushing.
- Please refrain from visiting us if you are experiencing any symptoms of fever, breathing difficulty, coughing, running nose, or sore throat, please be caring to yourself and the others to promptly seek medical advice and remain at home until you fully recover. (We would be glad to provide product delivery services or Bioresonance home rental to support your recovery.)
Additional Message from Us:
Maintaining a positive state of mind, having adequate physical exercise, recreation, rest, sun exposure and human connection are proven to be important for a robust immune system and overall health.
Underneath our mask, let’s stay connected and do not stop caring!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need support for your proactive health and wellbeing! What we provide can complement medical intervention too.